Evaluations offered include:
- Learning Disabilities (children and adult)
- ADHD (children and adult)
- School Accommodations (with or without a previous diagnosis)
- Accommodations for standardized testing such as the GRE, SAT, ACT
- Personality Disorders
- Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Bariatric Surgery Psychological Evaluations
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial Psychological Evaluations
- Evaluation or renewal for MR or other disability benefits
- Cognitive or memory problems
- Evaluations for immigrants seeking a Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions (Form N-648)
If you are having problems and aren’t sure if you need an evaluation, a meeting can be set up to determine your needs.
If you are without insurance or have an unmanageably high deductible, a reasonable plan can be arranged with you to afford the testing you need.