Perkins Counseling & Psychological Services, PLLC makes every attempt to keep fees as low as possible by maintaining minimum overhead costs. To continue this service, patients are asked to remit payment at the time of each session. Payment can be made in the form of cash, check, and major credit cards. The following are non-insurance rates:
Doctoral Rates (PsyD, PhD)
- Initial Session/Assessment (60 min.) – $150.00
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $ 120.00
- Family/Couples Therapy (45 minutes) – $145.00
- Psychological Testing (45 min.) – $150.00
Master Level Rates (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LPA):
- Initial Session/Assessment (60 min.) – $135.00
- Individual Therapy (45 minutes) – $ 105.00
- Family/Couples Therapy (45 minutes) – $130.00
- Psychological Testing (45 min.) – $130.00
When you book an appointment, this spot is reserved for you. Please contact us as soon as you know you will be unable to attend a scheduled session. If a cancellation is made with less than 48 hours notice (except in case of an emergency), there is a cancellation charge of $55.00.
Most insurance companies offer some mental health benefits. It is in your best interest to contact your insurance provider to determine the range of benefits offered for in-network and out-of-network providers.
Questions to Ask
- Is there a deductible?
- How many visits per year are covered?
- What are the dates of the benefit year?
- What are in-network vs out-of-network benefits?
- Which services are covered (e.g., individual therapy, couples therapy, psychological testing)?
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Behavioral Health (United Healthcare/Optum)
- Some Medicare Advantage Plans