JOIN THE PERKINS CPS TEAM!
Perkins Counseling & Psychological Services (Perkins CPS) is a thriving, multidisciplinary, behavioral health organization, made up of people passionate to serve those with mental health struggles in our community. Together we serve all ages across the lifespan. Perkins CPS is committed to fostering a dynamic and collegial group of professionals who share our mission and values and who are dedicated to “renewing hope for the future” within our larger community.
As part of the Perkins CPS team you will have the unique opportunity to explore and build your caseload around your talents and areas of specialty with the support of the company. We value each employee as the foundation and greatest strength of our organization. Perkins CPS, while a private practice, operates more like a community based mental health facility with plenty of opportunities to build relationships within the company and community, collaborate on cases with other professionals, receive peer supervision for difficult cases, and company-wide events such as our annual picnic or Christmas dinner.
If you are looking to build a career that is purpose-driven and renews hope for the hopeless, consider joining us in this very important work. We are always looking for excellent, team oriented, staff who will help us fulfill our mission and purpose.
Why work at Perkins CPS?
We have been serving Wake Forest and northern Wake County for over ten years. Our reputation in the community is excellent and we have developed relationships with many referral partners who know the quality of our services; referring to us over and over again. We have been nominated for Best of the Best in Counseling Services every year since the category has existed. The value of employment here is a never ending source of clients – one of the reasons we are always looking for excellent staff to add to our team.
● Thriving team environment and culture.
● Flexible scheduling options in an outpatient setting
● Current option for a hybrid position of in person and telehealth
● Strong referral base and excellent reputation in the community
● Furnished office space with comfortable waiting area
● W2 Employee status (not 1099 contractor)
● Consultation and supervision
● Monthly meetings for connection and collaboration
● Weekly group supervision for training and case review
● Competitive compensation
● Benefits available for full time staff: medical, life insurance, dental, vision, short and long term disability, EAP plan
● 401k Plan for all employees – full or part time
● Excellent administrative and billing support so you can focus on clinical care
● Use of full service Electronic Health Records for efficient record keeping
● Email and Google Suite subscription
Becoming a Perkins CPS Team Member
is ideal for someone who:
● Is Dependable – more reliable than spontaneous
● Detail oriented and manages time well
● Has a Passion to Learn – educates and learns on their own and is willing to learn from others
● Communicates – has clear and polite communication skills both written and verbal
● Has high-caliber clinical skills
● Has a positive attitude and desire for collaboration and team involvement
● Has an independent license to practice in North Carolina – or is license eligible
● Loves what they do!
● Has private practice experience
● Is in network with Aetna, BCBSNC, Cigna, Medicare, United, or others
Are you Ready to Join Our Amazing Team?
Fill out the form below indicating what position you are interested in.
Attach a letter of interest and your resume/CV – please include your licensure type (ie: LCSW, LP), issuing date and license number.